5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U11E9 air dam down

Rob T

Reaction score
2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 66,000 miles check engine light came on a day after driving home in the rain. Went to store and they said code U11E9 air dam is down with the truck on or off and I can move it with my hand up then it falls down. The plug is reading power with truck on or off and the Air shutters are open and dont cycle when you start the truck. I unplugged the air dam and the engine light is still there does it go away after a certain speed or does the truck need to run for awhile. Air dam or Air shutters?

2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 66,000 miles check engine light came on a day after driving home in the rain. Went to store and they said code U11E9 air dam is down with the truck on or off and I can move it with my hand up then it falls down. The plug is reading power with truck on or off and the Air shutters are open and dont cycle when you start the truck. I unplugged the air dam and the engine light is still there does it go away after a certain speed or does the truck need to run for awhile. Air dam or Air shutters?
Type U11E9 in the search box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back