5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U Connect 12 - Android Auto causes Favorites, etc. to reset

Thumbs5th

Reaction score
Every time I connect my Samsung Note8 via USB to use Android Auto Uconnect will lose my Favorite contacts, etc. the next time I start the truck. Many times it also loses my phone pairing which baffles me so many years after that technology should be 100%. Is this a known issue and/or is there a fix? All software is up to date I think.

Thanks
2021 Limited eTorque

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I've not heard of that. I have the 12" and use Android Auto every day.

ryanmason81

Reaction score
Every time I connect my Samsung Note8 via USB to use Android Auto Uconnect will lose my Favorite contacts, etc. the next time I start the truck. Many times it also loses my phone pairing which baffles me so many years after that technology should be 100%. Is this a known issue and/or is there a fix? All software is up to date I think.

Thanks
2021 Limited eTorque
Yep same happens with my S10+, wonder if it is a Samsung bug.

Grmk4

Reaction score
It's a AA thing only had my Ram for a week so far and, Did it the Fav. way at first and it saved for 2days then I tried AA and it erased everything, Had to do a full reset to get it back.

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mine too. I have a Google Pixel phone, so not a Samsung specific bug.

McFly

Reaction score
It's not specific to the 12 inch Uconnect system either. Happened in my old truck with the 8.4 inch too.

Users who are viewing this thread