5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two tone paint with chrome bumpers

ricks74

Reaction score
Hi, I’m interested in ordering a laramie longhorn with two tone paint but keep the bumpers chrome. On ram build site when choosing two tone it also paints the chrome bumpers. I’ve only seen one the way I want on YouTube. Is there a way to do this?

https://youtu.be/pW0eraPEYDk

cjgerson

Reaction score
(see attachment)

So that is a Laramie and not a Longhorn. I played around with the build and price and you have to build a Laramie and select the chrome appearance package and two tone paint to get the look you are wanting.

Attachments

• 363D7B32-01B1-40F9-B148-3AA9FE3E3DD8.jpeg
    363D7B32-01B1-40F9-B148-3AA9FE3E3DD8.jpeg
    470.9 KB · Views: 40

ricks74

Reaction score
Thanks, looks like I’m going to have to stick with monotone black.

Ram Guru
Reaction score
(see attachment)

So that is a Laramie and not a Longhorn. I played around with the build and price and you have to build a Laramie and select the chrome appearance package and two tone paint to get the look you are wanting.

Here is my Laramie in two tone (Black Forest Green) and chrome bumpers.
IMG_4832.JPG

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
(see attachment)

You do not need to add the Chrome Appearance Group. Just order the two-tone paint on a Laramie and you will have the chrome bumpers. Only the Longhorn with two-tone paint includes the painted bumpers.

Reactions: 356

Users who are viewing this thread