5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tungsten Re-Opened!

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Great news! As of this afternoon the Tungsten is back open for ordering. I’ll work through and get you fresh quotes over the course of the next day or so just to double check that any thing changed or not.

We’re also seeing the first round get scheduled for building in late July we have a few in D1 status with build dates!

Our updated dealer discounts are as follows - and this is BEFORE any rebates or affiliate applied

Ram 1500s (Non RHO)
MSRP
Discount
Under $55,000​
$9,000​
$55,000 - $65,000​
$10,000​
$65,000 - $75,000​
$11,000​
$75,000 - $85,000​
$12,000​
$85,000 - $90,000​
$13,000​
$90,000+​
$14,000​

The forged blue metallic is still not open, should be sometime in the next 2 months I am told.

Steel storm is NOT happening, will go back to granite crystal, also in the next 2 months

(granted, we’ve been told “soon” on the colors since December.

BUT when those colors come available for a few months they will NOT be available on Tungsten or Night or Sport (anything with body color bumpers).

So if you’re waiting for those colors, you’re just about guaranteed to be receiving into 2025.

The OnBoard Power System is still unavailable, will not be ready until around November – so another thing that would be a much later delivery.

How to get your quote
First, go to ramtrucks.com and to the build & price, and configure your dreamy set of wheels.
Once you have your build all set up, on the top right you'll see your net price. Click the small letter I in that area, and it will open up a window showing you a summary of the base vehicle price, plus all added features, destination fee, and some rebates (which may or may not be the ones we actually want to use). You can screenshot that window and send it to [email protected]
Please include your zip code so we can check for your rebates too!

How to order
Once you and we've settled on your final build spec’s, I’ll send you another link where we can gather images of your drivers license and screen shot of credit score.
Then, we’ll get on the phone together and go over the build line by line – ensuring once again that it’s all perfect.
I’ll actually order the vehicle while we’re on the phone

Shortly after, you’ll receive documents showing that the vehicle has been ordered, all of the details of how it was ordered, and documents to sign confirming your price. It’s all digital signing!
Last, you’ll execute a $1000 non-refundable deposit, which goes towards the purchase of the vehicle (reflected on buyers order as a credit)

It’s all as simple as that! We don’t have any other surprise hidden fees, required add-ons or markups, nitrogen tires, everlasting gobstoppers, etc.
Just clean and simple getting you what you want at the most efficient price and process that we can.
The only increases to your price would be your own state’s taxes & registration/title – but we can handle all of that for you in the end.

Then of course, getting the vehicle to you – or getting you to the vehicle.
If you’re going to be within 250 miles of the dealership, we can come and get you, or bring the vehicle to you – no charge for that.
For further distances, we can coordinate the shipping entirely for you, and you simply pay the carrier in your driveway.

oe542bob

Reaction score
Anthony, quick question, Forged Blue you are saying it won’t be available till next year, right?
I’m in PA. Will I be able to take care of the registration and sales taxes myself, or does it have to be paid through the sale at the dealership? ( I just went through this and had to wait 2 months for it to be completed ) Didn’t like that, as I had a PA plate I had just renewed for 2 years and I lost that. I just wanted to transfer my plate to save having to pay it again.
I would be ordering a Tungsten model, and if I had it shipped, would my trade go back with the same driver? Another snag in my last purchase. Thanks, Bob F

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Anthony, quick question, Forged Blue you are saying it won’t be available till next year, right?
I’m in PA. Will I be able to take care of the registration and sales taxes myself, or does it have to be paid through the sale at the dealership? ( I just went through this and had to wait 2 months for it to be completed ) Didn’t like that, as I had a PA plate I had just renewed for 2 years and I lost that. I just wanted to transfer my plate to save having to pay it again.
I would be ordering a Tungsten model, and if I had it shipped, would my trade go back with the same driver? Another snag in my last purchase. Thanks, Bob F

Forged blue will likely not be DELIVERED until next year, given the fact that it is not available to order, will wait a month or two before it is, and then another month or two before it's allowed on body-color vehicles.

If you are paying in full you can do your own TTL. If borrowing/leasing, most lenders would prefer that the dealership execute as such.

If you are paying for DRIVEN transportation, same driver can return.
If you are paying for a shipper on a trailer, no, that driver would NOT be the same one picking up your trade - those would be two separate trips.
Deciding on whether or not to trade in, whether to drive, ship, paid driver, or sell on your own has a LOT of variables TBD in the end.

oe542bob

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. On my previous deal out of state, I did have to borrow some which was taken care of through the selling dealer. Probably why they wanted the taxes/registration/tags prepaid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online