5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tuffy Security Provides Safe In-Floor Storage for 2019 Ram Trucks

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
i put these in a few weeks ago they are great. You can run it without the removeable bin but if you want to do with you have to trim the bin so it fits the lock. They ran a deal few weeks ago to get free common keying and $22 off when you bought two of them but its over now. Its a hell of a lot cheaper, bigger, than the in console one and less conspicious.

ForTehNguyen

Reaction score
cant comment on pry proof but it is a lot less obvious than one being in the console. Nothing is going to be pry proof but more than enough to deter a smash and grab

duke2001

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think I will buy one, no, two of these Tuffy things, because according to the posted advertisement each one gives you “65 cubic feet” of storage. So if I buy two, that means I will have increased the volume in my my cab by 130 cubic feet. Not bad....

sarge40

Reaction score
The advertisement actually says "more than 650 cubic feet." That makes it 1300 cubic feet for the two, equivalent to a 8.75" x 8.75" x 17' box! Freakin ginormous! The wonders of modern engineering never fail to amaze me.

But seriously, looks like something I may get instead of the in dash or cabled boxes for temp storage of firearms or valuables.

Users who are viewing this thread