5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX wheels and tires on Bighorn with air suspension

The2ndlife

Reaction score
I bought TRX beadlocks from FB market place. I installed it today. I like the way it looks. I put leveling link but there are still a lot of rub. I was initially thinking to put Daystar 2inch spacer to get the better ride quality, but with a lot of rub, at this point, ill need to look for full suspension lift kit. Just wanted to share with you all, as I haven’t find much information about this set up yet and I’m sure someone out there thinking the same thing. I’ll post more pictures tomorrow when there are more lights. Oh also, I have 2 inch wheel spaces.

dfa7e407aaec957adc40f33389e9fe1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmyboy128

Reaction score
i just bought a 2019 Laramie with the air suspension. I have a opportunity to buy TRX rims and 325/65/18 tires. Just wondering if the tire are gonna be too big

c5jako

Reaction score
I have the same upgrade, I had some rub with just the 1/4" spacer so I trimmed the fender well in the driver's side front. Have since added a 2" lift and no rub at all. I'd like to move to a larger spacer but then the front bumper edge will rub under certain conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread