5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Dealers in NJ / Northeast

NDanecker

Reaction score
Contacted Koon's RAM down in VA where I purchased 2 vehicles from in the last 3 years and was told their 8 allocated TRX's were spoken for and I'd have to go on a long waiting list to get one on order. Koon's is a very large dealer so I'm afraid to ask if a smaller dealer would even have allocation or one available to order. I thought allocation was for the initial 'stock' orders and not for customer orders (since TRX is not a limited run vehicle like Demon, etc)......but I may be incorrect. Seems silly that I can't order one and need to sit on a waiting list. Never even got to speak price.

Anyone in the NJ or local area have better luck? Really don't want to travel unless I have to. Also not paying above MSRP and don't want to pay MSRP. Not in a hurry so may just wait it out. I got a great deal ($12k off MSRP on 2018 Trackhawk) waiting and not buying when they first came out. May have to do the same with the TRX.

HotHareSpey

Reaction score
I’m with you. I’m in New England and I have a loaded Laramie with ORG that I love. I’m torn between a challenger and the TRX. But I’m not paying MSRP and I think after the first year the TRX will mellow and I’ll save big - besides I want to see how it goes for the first year owners

My 2019 ORG has been all over and endured some rough country with no complaints (33k miles)

Users who are viewing this thread