5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX Closed for ordering until May

CaliTruckKid

Reaction score
I watch these threads for my normal trucks, but I just heard through my Dealer, Kent Shurtleff at Petersons in Idaho, that the TRX is closed for orders until May.

Didn't see any of that information being passed around, so thought I would share. Stinks I'll have to wait, but glad it doesn't seem to be going away just yet.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I watch these threads for my normal trucks, but I just heard through my Dealer, Kent Shurtleff at Petersons in Idaho, that the TRX is closed for orders until May.

Didn't see any of that information being passed around, so thought I would share. Stinks I'll have to wait, but glad it doesn't seem to be going away just yet.
When the open the TRX orders again in May (presumably), it will almost surely be for 2024 orders. That's the more traditional timing for opening the next year's orders. If you're looking for a TRX before October/November (at best), you'll need to find one that's already scheduled to come to a dealer.

CaliTruckKid

Reaction score
When the open the TRX orders again in May (presumably), it will almost surely be for 2024 orders. That's the more traditional timing for opening the next year's orders. If you're looking for a TRX before October/November (at best), you'll need to find one that's already scheduled to come to a dealer.
Kent has an ordering program, mainly for Jeep, but he discounts Dodge and Ram as well. He's the best salesman I've worked with and always makes my order the easiest transactions they can be. Fortunately, the TRX is going to be a toy instead of a work vehicle so I'm happy to wait for when they open up again.

Users who are viewing this thread