5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRX at Texas State Fair

JaylonW

Reaction score
Rode in TRX for 1st time on the offroad couse they had set up at the fair. It was WILD. They even took us airborn! I felt like Colt Sievers in the Fall Guy!... Nice Truck. I have the limited...no real desire for the power and suspension the TRX offers but...I was impressed. Those who own one.....I understand!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rode in TRX for 1st time on the offroad couse they had set up at the fair. It was WILD. They even took us airborn! I felt like Colt Sievers in the Fall Guy!... Nice Truck. I have the limited...no real desire for the power and suspension the TRX offers but...I was impressed. Those who own one.....I understand!
Was it a 2023?

j2ttu

Reaction score
I went 3 times. It was absolutely crazy. Best ride there by far and it was free haha

Bay Area RAM

Reaction score
I’ll bet there’s not a lot of TRX drivers out there who even know who Colt Sievers is…. ? 😂😎 Now I feel old..

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll bet there’s not a lot of TRX drivers out there who even know who Colt Sievers is…. ? 😂😎 Now I feel old..
You might be surprised. Based on the TRX forum crowd, I sense that most TRX owners are older than me (and I’m 48).
I grew up watching that show.

andohert

Reaction score
You might be surprised. Based on the TRX forum crowd, I sense that most TRX owners are older than me (and I’m 48).
I grew up watching that show.
Man, I'm 45 and that's the first show I can remember. Bet I haven't seen it since I was 5, and still remember the theme song.

Users who are viewing this thread