5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck TPMS and trailer TPMS data display together?

BallstonSpaKW

Reaction score
I know this post is in the 1500 section, but thought that many of the Uconnect options are the same or similar, so hope you forgive my double posting - I also posted this in the HDRams group. I have a 2021 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab, 6.4 hemi, with factory TTPMS installed. Both trailer and truck TPMS data shows up correctly, but on 2 different front cluster displays - menu item 2 Info, and menu item 7, one of the sub menus associated with Trailer. On a recent trip I was monitoring the trailer tires when we had a blowout on one of the truck tires, and don’t remember getting an alert from the truck info. As it turns out, we were getting off an exit anyway so we were slowing down and pulling off the exit when the tire blew (driver side rear) which made a loud noise and then felt a shudder as if going over the side highway warning strips - must have run over something. But it took me a while to figure out what happened. A walk around the truck (of course started by getting out, then walking around the front, going all around the passenger side, then back up from rear of vehicle along driver side) eventually brought me to the driver side rear tire which had suffered the blowout. Anyway, is there any way to see both monitors at the same time? Even if split between the front driver display and the 8.4” Uconnect display? Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread