5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Truck bed topper help

aaronlollar

Reaction score
I have a 2019 Ram 1500 with the 5’u bed. I am looking for a bed topper/cap and was wondering if anyone could tell me if other year models beds are similar if I find a good deal on a used one that’s a different year? I assume the tailgate port where the lid closes is probably different but not sure. Any help is appreciated!

jdmartin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think you are going to have to bite the bullet if you want something that looks halfway decent. The bed design is different. I realize toppers are expensive - mine was $2k - but I can't see putting a piece of junk on a $40-50k+ truck.

aaronlollar

Reaction score
I think you are going to have to bite the bullet if you want something that looks halfway decent. The bed design is different. I realize toppers are expensive - mine was $2k - but I can't see putting a piece of junk on a $40-50k+ truck.
Thanks. I don’t mind paying for a new one. Just sucks waiting several weeks on it.

Users who are viewing this thread