5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trouble with upgrade

jcabeza08

Reaction score
I have a 2021 ram 2500 it originally had the 8” screen I upgraded to the 12” connect I bought the harness got everything hooked up didn’t buy a programmer cause several said the bcm would learn on its on eventually… well this has turned into a nightmare… when I first got it hooked up the screen worked but hardly any buttons worked the traction control volume knob tune button none of the side buttons some on the screen worked but none of the climate controls worked so pretty much pointless… so I let it sit to let it learn the next morning the screen was black would only come on when put in reverse… I did a battery reset the screen comes back on but after an hour or so it just goes black again… someone please help the screen and module came out of a 2019 ram 3500 it is the module for that screen

Users who are viewing this thread