5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tread Lightly Discount and Pop Up Bonus Cash

Lrpilot

Reaction score
I have the RAM Pop Up Bonus Cash coupon for $1500. I’m using the Tread Light, 1% below invoice for my vehicle purchase. I have seen many mixed reports about dealerships not allowing the $1500 pop up to be used with Tread Lightly. RAM Incentives was no help when I called. They didn’t even know what Tread Lightly was. Does anyone have a clear answer on this? Can the two be used together? Thanks.

arod412

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the RAM Pop Up Bonus Cash coupon for $1500. I’m using the Tread Light, 1% below invoice for my vehicle purchase. I have seen many mixed reports about dealerships not allowing the $1500 pop up to be used with Tread Lightly. RAM Incentives was no help when I called. They didn’t even know what Tread Lightly was. Does anyone have a clear answer on this? Can the two be used together? Thanks.
To many variables to consider, because some discounts don't work with other ones. What kind of ram are you getting? Link to the ram your getting would be helpful.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)

Lrpilot

Reaction score
To many variables to consider, because some discounts don't work with other ones. What kind of ram are you getting? Link to the ram your getting would be helpful.

Owner of a 2020 Ram Laramie (leveled with 2" rc struts and 1" rear spacer on 33.5" toyo open country) , 16 Dodge Charger scat pack and my wife 21 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara (2.5" rc lift with 35" duratracs)
2021 RAM 1500 4x4 Longhorn. Factory order being delivered soon. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread