5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel Link

warvet

Reaction score
Never mind this question, below....... it’s working now. Just needed a refresh signal.....it's working just fine.

Does anyone’s “sports” in Travel Link work? Mine doesn’t and I assume it’s supposed to. The other things work —fuel, weather, movies, etc. Had a refresh signal sent to me....but wanna ask u guys. Mine hasn’t worked since delivery

Last edited:
When you say it doesn't work, is the button disabled or what? I know sports is one feature that is disabled when the vehicle is in motion on my Fords. Also, some features like weather radar may take 3 or 4 minutes to update after you first start out. It seems as if certain things are low priority over Sirius xm.

I will be interested to see how the new 12 '' info system works in the ram, but I'm guessing some things will be the same as my Fords. Maybe should say same, just way better viewing on Ram.

When you say it doesn't work, is the button disabled or what? I know sports is one feature that is disabled when the vehicle is in motion on my Fords. Also, some features like weather radar may take 3 or 4 minutes to update after you first start out. It seems as if certain things are low priority over Sirius xm.

I will be interested to see how the new 12 '' info system works in the ram, but I'm guessing some things will be the same as my Fords. Maybe should say same, just way better viewing on Ram.
Verified with Sirius it’s supposed to work. Doesn’t work 1 minute later or 5 minutes later or 10 minutes, sitting still or driving and isn’t grayed out.

Mine works. I checked weather radar yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back