5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transmission Problem

JFavaloro

Reaction score
I have seen on here people are having the exact same problem I am having on my 2019 Ram 1500DT 4x4 with the transmission lurching forward coming to a stop during down shifting , or transmission going into neutral ! It doesn’t happen all the time so dealership can not duplicate the problem. An update was done an seem to help for a short time, but now with the truck lurching forward with your foot on the brakes is kinda scary not to mention it going into neutral while in traffic . With a lot of the truck’s having this problem this is something that needs to be fixed before someone gets hurt.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have seen on here people are having the exact same problem I am having on my 2019 Ram 1500DT 4x4 with the transmission lurching forward coming to a stop during down shifting , or transmission going into neutral ! It doesn’t happen all the time so dealership can not duplicate the problem. An update was done an seem to help for a short time, but now with the truck lurching forward with your foot on the brakes is kinda scary not to mention it going into neutral while in traffic . With a lot of the truck’s having this problem this is something that needs to be fixed before someone gets hurt.
Not sure I'd say a lot of trucks are having this problem when you consider how many are out there. But I agree, if the truck is lurching forward while you are stopped, something is definitely wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread