5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tranny slippin

BigD

Reaction score
Transmission felt like it was slipping or couldn't find the right gear or something as I pulled off my block onto main road this morning. Truck was cold. Never has happened before. Basically it was super sluggish & felt not right. Glad there wasn't a bunch of traffic coming. Anyone else experience this ? Anything to be concerned with ?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Transmission felt like it was slipping or couldn't find the right gear or something as I pulled off my block onto main road this morning. Truck was cold. Never has happened before. Basically it was super sluggish & felt not right. Glad there wasn't a bunch of traffic coming. Anyone else experience this ? Anything to be concerned with ?
I'm guess you didnt come to a complete stop before pulling out onto main road. Transmission was searching for the right gear because it was in too high of one from slowing down. Happens in my work van all the time, And I've felt it a couple times in .y RAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online