5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trailer TPMS UC5 Setup

AussiePeterJ

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2022 DT 1500 Limited, but it is the version that they export to Aust. I went to try to add my caravan (Travel Trailer I think is the US translation) and after doing the research I have found my UC5 system does not display the Tyre Pressure option below the Trailer Name. So my thoughts are the option is not fitted hence no hardware (I imagine that there is a RF receiver at the back of the truck somewhere but I don't really know, would like someone to enlighten me) or software, or the option is functionally installed and what ever hardware is needed is fitted but turned off in the car configuration file (CCF). I have installed TPMS units in the caravan tyres so if I can get the vehicle end to play the game, happy days.
Can any one help me out with what the situation might be. Is there hardware, where do I find it or how can I check that it is installed, is it a CCF issue?
Thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread