5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trailer brake controller

dontom150

Reaction score
looking for trailer brake controller for 2019 classic . the ones I find say they won't work on that year classic. the wiring is there under dash but I don't know if computer is different on classic

If you Google search "2019 Ram Classic trailer brake controller" you will find many that will fit your truck, like this one.

went to that site there controllers will not fix 2019 classic slt don't know why but with slt listed they state will not fit.

went to that site there controllers will not fix 2019 classic slt don't know why but with slt listed they state will not fit.
If you have a classic, might have better luck on a 4th gen Ram forum, since that's what you own.

That site does not say it will not fit an SLT; it just does not list out every model of 2019 classic truck.

Since you seem to be having difficulty finding a very common part by searching the internet, the next link in my Google search specifically lists the SLT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back