5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TPMS module location?

vealdj

Reaction score
hi all!

New to the forum and new to the RAM. I have some issues with my TPMS and want to try to disconnect the module as some people suggest. Where's this module located?

I have 2021 RAM Big Horn.

Thank you!

vealdj

Reaction score
Little bit on this, so, problem started when I swapped to winter tire set, i put new Autel sensors in those and they are not communicated with the car. I used double frequency sensors that have 315 and 433, what I found that last one is what RAM uses.
Tried reset it twice, did learning sequence several times, drove for quite some time and no luck. Disconnected battery, same no luck. Not sure if unplugging TPMS will do something in this case but that is last place to try. If no go - will get OEM sensors from dealer.

vealdj

Reaction score
Thank you! Will try to get that disconnected. Not sure if that much of difference from disconnected battery but will try.

Redfour5

Reaction score
Little bit on this, so, problem started when I swapped to winter tire set, i put new Autel sensors in those and they are not communicated with the car. I used double frequency sensors that have 315 and 433, what I found that last one is what RAM uses.
Tried reset it twice, did learning sequence several times, drove for quite some time and no luck. Disconnected battery, same no luck. Not sure if unplugging TPMS will do something in this case but that is last place to try. If no go - will get OEM sensors from dealer.
Don't know if anyone noticed, but you can't get the TPMS anymore as part of an order and it is not a part of the new tow package. It's got to be chip related, don't know about after market.

Users who are viewing this thread