5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Towed a Big Horn in my lifted Big Horn

pber1

Reaction score
So I finally towed something worth talking about. I got my dad a new pick up in LA and towed it to my parents house in Sacramento. I don’t know wtf I was thinking when I decided to tow it my self but I was really impressed with how well my truck performed. 12BBB702-D5BE-4DCD-B798-D7FE13A804C5.jpeg 6420FDA3-3338-4C54-B3A9-530CBEC545C6.jpeg

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, every time you looked in your rearview mirror, that Ram behind you kept right up with you! :D

Charon

Reaction score
why didn't you fly down to pick it up? I flew to LA to get mine cost me $60 from sac. Dealership picked me up and I drove it home.

pber1

Reaction score
why didn't you fly down to pick it up? I flew to LA to get mine cost me $60 from sac. Dealership picked me up and I drove it home.
I did that when I got mine in San Diego. But I had flown the previous Tuesday to get this one for my dad but the salesman was being a petty little b!tch so I just got a flight and flew back home. Then Friday of that week I was driving down to LA for my girlfriends birthday and the dealership called me willing to negotiate the price. I liked the numbers they threw at me so I put it on a trailer and drove it back home. Like I said, I don’t know wtf I was thinking when I decided to tow it myself.:LOL:

Users who are viewing this thread