5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 5 most Dangerous places on Earth

sarak124050

Reaction score
There are many beautiful places on our planet that everyone dreams of but there are also places that can kill you if you treat them disrespectful and today I will tell you top 5 most Dangerous places on the earth.

1:Death Valley USA. This stunning desert holds the record for the highest temperature ever recorded on our planet 134°F 56.7 Celsius the air temperature during the summer's been as high as 57°C no matter how tough you are the blazing sun in searing heat of Death Valley will make you exhausted very quickly without water you can live here for only 14 hours also there are a lot of dangerous animals as well so never place your hands or feet where you cannot see first rattle snakes scorpions for Black Widow spiders may be sheltered there the extreme heat of Death Valley is killed people in the past it will continue to kill those who
Read more
c5353ee588e108521bd23f773bdcabbd.jpg

Sent from my TECNO KC2 using Tapatalk

McBroom

Reaction score
You said top 5 thats only one what about the other 4. No I didn't open the attachment

Black 20 Ram

Users who are viewing this thread