5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Took my Ram in 3 times could not fix screen issues

mhawes

Reaction score
I have a 2019 ram Laramie 5.7 Hemi new style. My screen is deleting my Sirius XM presets every time a preset is saved. When I also plug in my phone so car play will work the system says device not detected. I have tried multiple phones and multiple cords. My smart garage door opener also does not work. I took it in last time and they fixed the phone issue but not the presets deleting. The phone issue of not detecting a device came back. I have taken my truck in 3 times for this issue 2 of the 3 times the dealership kept my truck for over a week and no fix. They told me I have to wait until ram puts out an update to fix my screen and issues. This is garbage when I spent 65k on this truck and bought it for the cool screen and features. Waiting months for a fix is not an acceptable answer. Is there a fix for this because it’s frustrating. My phone will hook up through blue tooth not the usb. However when hooked to blue tooth my calls are dropped or switches back and forth from phone to car phone. Any help would be awesome!

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can tell you that if you create a listener profile for Sirius, it will stop erasing the quick presets.
As far as the rest goes it seems like a deeper issue.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

mhawes

Reaction score
I can tell you that if you create a listener profile for Sirius, it will stop erasing the quick presets.
As far as the rest goes it seems like a deeper issue.

How do you create a listener profile?

jdefoe0424

Ram Guru
Reaction score
On the 12" screen it's the bottom of the list on the right side of the screen

Users who are viewing this thread