5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau Cover Options for 6'4" bed with MFT

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
My 2022 1500 Limited is due to arrive in a week and a half and I've been looking at tonneau covers. It's got the 6'4" bed and the multi-function tailgate, which really limits the choices. I've had soft covers before and was really wanting a hard folding cover this time. From my research it appears there's only a few options that will work. They are:
  1. Extang Solid Fold 2.0
  2. Diamondback SE
  3. Rugged SE Series
The Diamondback looks good but is really more than I wanted to spend. Does anyone have any experience with the Extang or Rugged tonneaus? Are there any others that would work with the MFT / 6'4" bed options?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

monkeypunch

Reaction score
You can open your options up more by using Right On Brackets. Without them, pickings are pretty thin.

wegasque

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can open your options up more by using Right On Brackets. Without them, pickings are pretty thin.
Yeah, I totally agree. I'm looking at using the brackets but now can;t decide on which cover to get. I'd love to be able to see them somewhere before purchasing one, but I'm tactile like that. I'm looking at the Weathertech or the Proven Ground Folding Hard Covers.

Users who are viewing this thread