5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonneau cover for Rambox

Deanoreno

Reaction score
I can’t seem to find a bed cover for a truck with the ram box anywhere if anyone knows of one please help. Thank you.

Bakflip, Retrax, Lomax all make covers for rambox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I can vouch for the RealTruck Extang, but I got the cheaper non-Signature version from Amazon for $499.99 before tax back in March. I also have the multifunction tailgate and was worried about water getting into the bed, but after 2 road trips including a roundtrip between Texas to California that had thunderstorms, I've had zero water intrusion issues. Installation was surprisingly quick, only took a few hours by myself.

RealTruck Extang Trifecta 2.0 Soft Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 92424 | Fits 2019 - 2024 Dodge Ram 1500 w/Rambox w/ and w/o Multi-Function (Split) Tailgate 5' 7" Bed (67.4") Amazon.com

I have a nice one from Truxedo on my 24 Laramie w rambox, and I think it was $349. Works perfect!

Where are you located? I have a OEM tri fold available.

I also have an OEM trifold and black mounting rails available if you happen to live near CT... came off my 5'7" bed with Ramboxes when I upgraded to a BakflipMX4. It's taking up space in my garage and available for a reasonable price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back