5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TODAYS DEALER UPDATE

Maccam

Reaction score
just spoke to sales manager at the dealership where i placed my order.informed me i went d1 11-25-21
and estimated delivery date is 12-20-21.not real sure if to believe this or not,because when i asked about
getting an updated poc,he told me he couldnt get one,then i asked about a buildsheet he wasnt sure what it was
he said i should have your window sticker here,then said,no its not available.then i said i was under the impression
the ws wasnt produced until it was reeady to ship?(no answer).not real sure if i can really go by what he tells me,as
he said all 1500's are being built very fast.guess i will try to keep from getting too excited until i actually here that its
here.

JoeCo

Ram Guru
Reaction score
not real sure if i can really go by what he tells me,as
he said all 1500's are being built very fast.guess i will try to keep from getting too excited until i actually here that its
here.

That answers your question, no you can't trust him if he's claiming that. If he's claiming that he's clearly either lying or has no idea what he's talking about (shocking).

Not saying you can't trust any dealers out there, I trusted Aaron at Mark Dodge and his information always proved to be accurate. That just seems to be a rarity though, I would be checking for my build sheet and window sticker myself either way. Do you have your vin? Did he give you an estimated build date? If it went D1 I believe it should have a targeted build date at that point.

If you have your vin, be checking here for your build sheet/window sticker so you don't have to completely rely on the dealer:

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
If you have your POC#, connect with Ram Chat and they will be able to give you a VIN# and status update. I contacted them a few times during my build, and they were fairly accurate. When my truck was getting close to being shipped, my dealer had more accurate information, but the Ram Chat info was close.

Maccam

Reaction score
That answers your question, no you can't trust him if he's claiming that. If he's claiming that he's clearly either lying or has no idea what he's talking about (shocking).

Not saying you can't trust any dealers out there, I trusted Aaron at Mark Dodge and his information always proved to be accurate. That just seems to be a rarity though, I would be checking for my build sheet and window sticker myself either way. Do you have your vin? Did he give you an estimated build date? If it went D1 I believe it should have a targeted build date at that point.

If you have your vin, be checking here for your build sheet/window sticker so you don't have to completely rely on the dealer:

THANKS

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
just spoke to sales manager at the dealership where i placed my order.informed me i went d1 11-25-21
and estimated delivery date is 12-20-21.not real sure if to believe this or not,because when i asked about
getting an updated poc,he told me he couldnt get one,then i asked about a buildsheet he wasnt sure what it was
he said i should have your window sticker here,then said,no its not available.then i said i was under the impression
the ws wasnt produced until it was reeady to ship?(no answer).not real sure if i can really go by what he tells me,as
here.
you not getting a poc is bull crap

not sure what a buildsheet is shows he just started or is trying to keep you in the dark.

go above their head

Maccam

Reaction score
you not getting a poc is bull crap

not sure what a buildsheet is shows he just started or is trying to keep you in the dark.

go above their head
hes be the sales manager there more than 20 years,so i believe hes keeping me in the dark
how can i go above his head

Itsslow98

Reaction score
Before you cancel your order contact ram chat tomorrow and they will tell you all parts are gathered and it's sequenced for production which would confirm you're D1. From then just wait for a build sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread