5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tires rough on take off?

recon15

Reaction score
Anyone else notice that from a stop that you feel your tires are super grippy/rough feeling for 1-2 seconds? Im running bfg ko2's but it was the same with my Ridge Grapplers. Never noticed it with my stock falkens.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No, but I do notice it during landing. :LOL:

KO2's and Ridge Grapplers have much more aggressive tread than Wildpeaks, so it makes sense that they're going to have rougher ride until you're underway.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that from a stop that you feel your tires are super grippy/rough feeling for 1-2 seconds? Im running bfg ko2's but it was the same with my Ridge Grapplers. Never noticed it with my stock falkens.
If you use the gas pedal like a light switch, you won’t even notice!

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do you notice this too? I was in my friends raptor and it doesn’t do this. Then in my friends TRX and doesnt either.
20's?

I have 18's. Raptor has 17's and TRX has 18's too. Might be your wheels size but its the first time I hear this.

I run my tire pressure a bit higher too, I'm running mine at 50psi. I haven't had my KO2's for long but they have been pretty smooth all around.

Users who are viewing this thread