5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire pressure recommendation please!

RVC

Reaction score
I just put 20x12 with Toyo AT2 extreme 33.12.50 on my Rebel. Stock tir me pressure is 55 for front and 45 for back. At this pressure with the new tires it rides rough. What pressure do you guys recommend and will the Tazer DT allow me to change the TMPS values so my light isn't on if I run my tires lower than 55?

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I just put 20x12 with Toyo AT2 extreme 33.12.50 on my Rebel. Stock tir me pressure is 55 for front and 45 for back. At this pressure with the new tires it rides rough. What pressure do you guys recommend and will the Tazer DT allow me to change the TMPS values so my light isn't on if I run my tires lower than 55?

The correct thing to do is look at the inflation tables (made by Toyo) but if I was taking a WAG, somewhere in the 45/35 area assuming these are E rated tires. For reference, I’m running mine at 41/33 at the moment based on the chart and visual wear marks where I want the tire to be.

Yes to the Tazer, I’ve been using it for a bit now.

RVC

Reaction score
The correct thing to do is look at the inflation tables (made by Toyo) but if I was taking a WAG, somewhere in the 45/35 area assuming these are E rated tires. For reference, I’m running mine at 41/33 at the moment based on the chart and visual wear marks where I want the tire to be.

Yes to the Tazer, I’ve been using it for a bit now.
Thanks man. They are load rating F and load index 119. So at 36psi according to Toyo each tire can support over 2400 lbs. Toyo told me to run them at 74 front and 60 rear it it way too rough at those psi. 36 cold and they warm up to 40 rides great.

SilverSurfer15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks man. They are load rating F and load index 119. So at 36psi according to Toyo each tire can support over 2400 lbs. Toyo told me to run them at 74 front and 60 rear it it way too rough at those psi. 36 cold and they warm up to 40 rides great.

That’s INSANE lol. I wouldn’t run them that high on a 3500 lol.

Disclaimer: air up if towing heavy! But unloaded, air those jokers down.

RVC

Reaction score
That’s INSANE lol. I wouldn’t run them that high on a 3500 lol.

Disclaimer: air up if towing heavy! But unloaded, air those jokers down.
Yeah when I put them on, I had them at mfg recommended pressures, 55 front and 45 rear and it was like riding on tires that were solid rubber!

Users who are viewing this thread