5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire clearance?

Jpuggz

Reaction score
I just bought 33 x 12.5 wheels for my truck was wondering if a 3” Ksp leveling kit will give me what I need for clearance without rubbing?

Edit: I forgot to mention it is a -44 offset and I will be getting newer UCA’s to adjust for the level.

Last edited:

mplaramie

Reaction score
You should be OK. The wider tire may hit your UCA's unless you use wheel spacers or a negative offset rim.

I would do something like a Motofab vs the KSP if your going to use "pucks" to lift/level your Ram. Also, if you go above 2" lift, it's recommended to get angle correct UCA'S.

Jpuggz

Reaction score
You should be OK. The wider tire may hit your UCA's unless you use wheel spacers or a negative offset rim.

I would do something like a Motofab vs the KSP if your going to use "pucks" to lift/level your Ram. Also, if you go above 2" lift, it's recommended to get angle correct UCA'S.
I forgot to mention they are -44 and I got new UCA’s since I am doing the level

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/