5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire and rim question help please?

tonykuda

Reaction score
I tried to read every flipping thread and pic online to find this answer before I asked but came up short with an answer so here goes.. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn no lift no level no air bone stock and question is can I fit a 285/60r20 or 285/65r20 on a zero offset 9/20 rim ? I'd like to go with the biggest that will fit. I don't mind trimming a little plastic. Thanks for anyones help on this..

customoffsets.com has a page where you can get the answers for whatever combo you're looking to run.

I tried to read every flipping thread and pic online to find this answer before I asked but came up short with an answer so here goes.. I have a 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn no lift no level no air bone stock and question is can I fit a 285/60r20 or 285/65r20 on a zero offset 9/20 rim ? I'd like to go with the biggest that will fit. I don't mind trimming a little plastic. Thanks for anyones help on this..
thanks been all over that one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back