5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tire and Apperance Warranty Worth it?

BigCountryRCR3

Reaction score
I was offered the tire warranty for $395 7 yrs/unlimied mileage from Zeigler. Is that worth it for those that might have it? Also, I have seen several posts about Mopar but it seems many of those are a few years old. Is that something I should consider with my 2024 Laramie? The dealership is trying to sell me the CNA EW. I wanted to get actual feedback from those that do not commission on the line. TIA.

You'd have to read all the fine print of any tire warranty. Surely it cannot be for mileage. Maybe just road damage or manufacturers' defects. My gut reaction is "no".
Wheels can and are damaged thru curbing and potholes yet you said it's for "tires".

Last I read… it was 3 or 4/32nds of tread, the usable life of the tires.
If they simply wear out, they’re not covered.
I believe there was something about abnormal wear due to worn suspension components/alignment as well…

I got 8/125 Max care for my 23 Limited, I didn’t go wheels and tires…. Unlimited miles simply means… 7 years total.. you could put a couple sets of tires on due to being worn out on tread, but in the useful life they’ll cover it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back