5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three service messages and CEL on after rain storm HELP

Bcant85

Reaction score
Ok everyone, looking for some help. 2019 that I drove a good amount of time yesterday. Parked it at my house and we had a huge rainstorm that evening. Walked out after to run an errand and these three are now on along with the CEL. No water in the front or rear carpet, unhooked the battery for 20+ min, and let it sit all day in 90° plus no change. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_2462.jpeg
    IMG_2462.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2463.jpeg
    IMG_2463.jpeg
    78.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2464.jpeg
    IMG_2464.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 18

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Did you have any condensation on your windshield? My dash put on a similar light show after I slept in my truck cab on a below-freezing night in the mountains. The condensation probably rolled down into the BCM.

When I drove the the next day, I turned the on the heat, fan, and AC to max, rolled down all the windows, and drove for a while. My dash continued flashing and beeping until I turned the truck off and back on, after driving for 15 minutes or so.

The CEL stayed on, but the dealer cleared the code and found no problems. This was well over a year ago, and I've had no problems since. So the condensation appears to have caused no permanent harm in my case.

You mentioned no water on the carpet; also check the headliner, especially near the rear window. That's a notorious leak point on our trucks. Behind the back seats is the RF hub, which might also be a source of light show magic.

Bcant85

Reaction score
Thanks Jimothy, it actually turned out to be my pedal commander. I removed it and everything works perfect

Users who are viewing this thread