5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thoughts on my proposed setup

Villegasdv

Reaction score
I really want to level out the front of my Laramie truck a bit. Don’t want to go too crazy on this truck since I love the way it rides and we use it as our family car on the weekends. I would be happy with 1” lift in the front to get it at least more leveled than stock, hate all the rake it has!

I was able to get a hold of a Rebel suspension for relatively cheap with low miles. Here’s what I’m thinking of doing…
- in the front, install the Rebel struts/springs
- in the rear, install only the Rebel shocks

I’m probably gonna stick with 275/60 R20 SL rated tires with 20” +0 offset wheels, so 1” should be enough in the front.

Thoughts on this? Anything I’m not thinking of that might not work with this setup?

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
What does it look like when the family is all in it with all their stuff? It might be level, then. You don't want to level it now and have it look like the Carolina Squat when you're actually in it driving around.

Users who are viewing this thread