5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third brake light keyfob interference?

Mbrigh3

Reaction score
Has anyone found a led bulb that doesn't cause the interference when using the keyfob?

Clearly this was a mistake Ram made when building out trucks. Their solution was just to throw halogen bulbs in but id like to get some led cargo lights....

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Drivinfast247

Reaction score
I have the Lasfit LED cargo lights in the 3rd brake light assembly and have no problems with keyfob.

MannymanX

5thGenRams Supporter
Reaction score
I use Alla Lighting... they are great for the first 3 months they work... no interference but the cargo lights go bad all the time... I bought a 5-flashes red LED for the 3rd brake light and it's been working great for over a year now... I can recommend their brake light but not the cargo(white) lights...

Velocity

Reaction score
I use Diode Dynamic LEDs in mine and haven’t had any issues. Brake light and cargo lights.

xcarolina

Reaction score
Honestly I bought some standard Sylvania LED bulbs at advance auto and they've worked like a champ for me for over a year with zero issues.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

BriansLaramie

Reaction score
FYI - I installed the Lasfit cargo lights about a year ago +/- and have had ZERO issues. 3rd brake light burned out a couple of weeks back so I replaced with the Lasfit model. Went 3 days with no issues and now can't start the truck 90% of the time without touching keyfob to the starter button. Also regularly losing the display settings for the 8" Nav screen and speedo. Likely pull it out this weekend until I come across a fix for this.

Thanks, Brian

Users who are viewing this thread