5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theme Colors

L a r r y

Reaction score
Besides the radio colors that change with the theme, and the line above the information center in the dash, what else is suppose to change? I have the 8.4 Nav unit

Last edited:

Fishwiz

Reaction score
Nothing to my knowledge, but it's sightly more than you describe. It's the colors on the radio and the "line" on the dash, but it also is the font on the dash, and the background "texture" on the dash and radio.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is there a way to download additional themes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My1stHemi

Reaction score
I’m no techie but it seems like a simple interface and display that a talented computer type could modify. Anyone know if this is a proprietary software or is it contracted out like their stereos? I wonder what type of graphics files are used. Maybe it’s as “easy as” swapping a reference file for a texture or color.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I’m no techie but it seems like a simple interface and display that a talented computer type could modify. Anyone know if this is a proprietary software or is it contracted out like their stereos? I wonder what type of graphics files are used. Maybe it’s as “easy as” swapping a reference file for a texture or color.

That was my train of thought. Surprised no one has tried to “hack” this yet. Seems like there could be a lot of seriously cool options.

Reminds me of the old BlackBerry themes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread