5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Truck Price Wars of 2018

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

dutchman187

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you aren't aware of this, you haven't been shopping for anything but a 2019 Ram ;)

http://autoweek.com/article/trucks/deep-discounts-ford-chevy-and-ram-trucks-duke-it-out-dealer-lots

You can the choice we made by my signature. But if you're shopping for a deal on a truck, it's getting crazy out there!
My biggest hope is that this leads to some even better RAM deals come late fall/early winter this year. Particularly after the new Chevy/GMCs start showing up on lots as well.

Lakewake

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
My biggest hope is that this leads to some even better RAM deals come late fall/early winter this year. Particularly after the new Chevy/GMCs start showing up on lots as well.

While waiting to get my truck serviced Saturday, the service manager told me 19 Silverados will be on the lot by mid August. Maybe a early price war, or at least some Ram rebate

work22

Reaction score
I hope the 19's see some incentives soon. Pretty set on the Ram but there's no way I can stomach the prices where they are at right now.

Users who are viewing this thread