5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Story Behind Ram’s Center Console Easter Egg:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

The Story Behind Ram’s Center Console Easter Egg:​

Why Do Those Measurements Exist?​

1617598880611.png

When the 2019 Ram 1500 launched back in early 2018, it became the benchmark for durability, technology, efficiency, and comfort with components never before offered in a pickup. But like many of the former Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) vehicles, the fifth-generation Ram 1500 features “Easter Eggs” hidden around the vehicle for its customers to find around the vehicle. The practice started with the Jeep® brand and has since moved to other brands. Product Design Office (PDO) designers incorporate them because they are fun and relatively easy to include in the design process of the vehicle.

834k3r

Reaction score
My OCD was triggered reading the article when I saw the TRX data plate. It says "VIN Number"...which is just like saying "ATM Machine."

#WhatDoesFCAThinkTheNStandsFor

Quint

Reaction score
I see that you said Easter Eggs - plural. What other things are hidden in our trucks?

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I see that you said Easter Eggs - plural. What other things are hidden in our trucks?

Users who are viewing this thread