5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks

Mercerl

Reaction score
Thanks for admitting me to membership - just taken delivery of my 5th RAM1500 here ion the UK not far from Heathrow Airport, London The new model is a Red Laramie Sport with the 12 inch screen. Love all the upgrades except 2 The shrks fin antenna makes it difficult to get into some of our multi storey car parks I reckon the height to the top of the antenna is about 81 inches and 2 the Radio is now really limited compared to my 2016 model. We don't have satellite radio in the UK but we do have DAB - Digital Audio Broadcast - which the 2016 supported - the 2020 doesn't and the FM doesn't have RDS or Traffic Alert well at least I couldn't find it. DAB adaptorrs are available but look rubbish in the cab as an add on. Tthe ones with USB dual screen control which can be hidden have a really slow take up of channels - about 10 seconds and that's really annoying. Backward step RAM. I guess we will have to wait until they put the UAX system in a Jeep before we get these tuners back again. I could use Android Car Play but the amount of data they use is quite costly.y

Anybody else in Europe had the same problems with DAB would be grateful if they have any ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/