5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Testing the suspension on mother nature

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I've been taking my truck offroading quite a bit and wow it is truly surprising for a stock truck with a 2" ready lift UCA kit. The way the truck bottoms out doesnt feel nasty at all. I do wish I had maybe 4.5 inch taller because there are some circumstances where the tow hitch reciever hits on the back and what not but anyways check out these videos I did these past 2 weekends. I'm planning on doing a walk around soon.

QuasarZ

Reaction score
Looks awesome. Few rock chips out of those high speed runs?

Last edited:

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the videos.
That's pretty awesome footage, specially the video stabilization. BTW, Is that the new GoPro 7 Black ? It's doing a fantastic job.

Cheers,
Neurobit

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sweet. Thanks for the videos.
That's pretty awesome footage, specially the video stabilization. BTW, Is that the new GoPro 7 Black ? It's doing a fantastic job.

Cheers,
Neurobit
It's actually the 6! Lol I didnt see much of difference in the 7 tbh... at least for my simple YouTube videos.

meltedcheez

Reaction score
So I've been taking my truck offroading quite a bit and wow it is truly surprising for a stock truck with a 2" ready lift UCA kit. The way the truck bottoms out doesnt feel nasty at all. I do wish I had maybe 4.5 inch taller because there are some circumstances where the tow hitch reciever hits on the back and what not but anyways check out these videos I did these past 2 weekends. I'm planning on doing a walk around soon.

How often did you engage the E-locker? Were you in 4WD Low most of the time? I might head up there in a few weeks. Looks like a fun Saturday!

RamRebelSteel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
How often did you engage the E-locker? Were you in 4WD Low most of the time? I might head up there in a few weeks. Looks like a fun Saturday!
Honestly it's rare that I engage the locker. Only if i feel like I'm going to 3 wheel or might spin one tire excessively. And most of the time i was in 4wd hi(it takes too long to engage and disengage from 4wd low to 2wd) the only time I would be on hi was if I was going up a really steep/rocky hill.

Users who are viewing this thread