5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tesla Cybertruck towing 11k lbs in winter...

Neil McCauley

Reaction score

Cliff notes:
- 90 miles (barely)
- slowed to 50mph the last quarter of the trip
- required untrailering to charge
- 40 mins of charging (not including untrailering)

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
And no one was surprised, lol.
I liked the part where his screen showed the cyber truck getting humped by an 18 wheeler instead of showing it was towing. Someone forgot they were going to allow these "trucks" to tow so never programming the screen to know what to show.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
And no one was surprised, lol.
I liked the part where his screen showed the cyber truck getting humped by an 18 wheeler instead of showing it was towing. Someone forgot they were going to allow these "trucks" to tow so never programming the screen to know what to show.
Most newer trucks have rear camera displays to show behind the trailer, not the trailer itself.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Most newer trucks have rear camera displays to show behind the trailer, not the trailer itself.
Did you watch the video? that's not what i'm talking about.
Tesla uses some kind of lidar\radar\sensors to show everyyhint around it. Has nothing to do with Cameras.
When a tow is connected it should know to NOT scan what is behind it and create cars\trucks humping the Cybertruck while towing.

1706376486937.png

Users who are viewing this thread