5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tekonsha Prodigy RF Wireless Brake Controller

azzx

Reaction score
Have any of you used this product?

Last edited:

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Curt Echo bluetooth works well. I know we have installed a couple on the 25 Rams.

azzx

Reaction score
When I check them at Amazon, there is a popup indicating a high rate of returns. Many complaints about the new program/controlling the unit.
Most maybe due to user.
I checked both of these on TFL trucks, they gave an edge to Prodigy.

Last edited:

Gren71

Reaction score
Ive only used the cuet echo but can speak to its performance and ease of use. I had it on my gladiator and now my mother uses one on her honda ridgeline. Great little devicea

disarm

Reaction score
We put a Prodigy RF on our 3000# pop-up camper and pulled it behind two different SUVs (Audi Q7 and Volvo XC90) for several thousand miles over three years and it worked great. The braking was effective, reliable and totally smooth...worked flawlessly in my opinion.

If wiring your tow vehicle with its own brake controller isn't an option, or you want to tow the same trailer with multiple vehicles without their own controller, I can recommend the Prodigy RF without hesitation.

Users who are viewing this thread