5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT with Trinity 2?

kevinvw

Reaction score
Hey all, I have a 2021 1500 w/ 5.7L Hemi eTorque. I have only had the truck a short time and have only added a Pedal Commander, which has been awesome.

I’m interested in going down the Tazer DT path to enable/disable features on my truck amd am also interested in adding a Greene Racing tune w/ PCM swap and the Diablosport Trinity 2.

Is it possible to run the Tazer DT and Trinity 2 together? I know that both require access to the SGW cabling, so wasn’t sure how to handle that.

Also, would the Pedal Commander no longer be needed with such a setup?

Thanks!

Last edited:

dearchristopher

Reaction score
i called diablosport, customer service confirmed you can use the tazer dt as a security bypass. if it gives you issues, just unplug and plug in the powerteq SGM bypass. then when done writing tunes, put the tazer back in. this is what i’m going to do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Daverous

Reaction score
Not exactly the same but my tazer had issues running with my edge cts3. The cts was pulling a lot of data and the tazer would interfere causing it to lose connection and reset. Just an FYI.

Users who are viewing this thread