5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT trouble on 2021 Ram Laramie 1500

Csjumper2003

Reaction score
If anyone has run into this and knows what I’m missing I would be greatly appreciate any help.

again this is for a 2021 1500 Laramie

so bought a tazer dt. Updated to latest firmware which is 18.1.1. It was just release on 12/31. When plugging in no issue. I can get to the menu to marry. The issue is when trying ti access to Marry the menu acts like it’s not even selecting marry as it doesn’t count down or do anyting when I hold down the left button and hit res

I have tried to downgrade the firmware to what it originally shipped with. Tried a couple other firmwares. 1 being the previous 18.1.0. None of them are allowing me to select any of the menus. Rather marry, light show or even full reboot. It seems like it just doesn’t read me trying to select these menus.

anyone know what could be causing this?

Csjumper2003

Reaction score
Crisis avoided. Seems that you have to hit the cruise off/on not the res button

I’m not sure if this is just 2021 or 19-21 but if anyone is having this issue that is how to access the Marry option and to get into any of the menus.
A bit confusing

Users who are viewing this thread