5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer DT Amber DRL

Thewalk78

Reaction score
I currently have my amber turn signals set as the DRLs. The lights work the way I want however when I use my turn signal I continue to get an error alert in the cab. Have been ignoring it but it’s annoying.

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
Make sure you have drl dropout set to yes as well. Then when you use the turn signal the drl function will turn off while the blinker is activated. Not sure if that's your issue but that's how I have mine set up and it works with no errors.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thewalk78

Reaction score
Make sure you have drl dropout set to yes as well. Then when you use the turn signal the drl function will turn off while the blinker is activated. Not sure if that's your issue but that's how I have mine set up and it works with no errors.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
Thanks for the advice. So after playing with it for a bit, I tried switching the settings for the lights to led. I don’t have factory leds but I have changed the bulbs to leds just never adjusting the settings. So far that seemed to work.

Users who are viewing this thread