5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tazer and TPMS

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I long time ago I succeeded in lowering the TPMS threshold with my Tazer however when doing a tire rotation the truck now will not relearn the tire locations?
Example - the front tire moved to the rear still shows in the dash as the front tire.
anyone else experienced this? Pls/thx

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
This may sound strange but we do this procedure on the ram promaster van's I work on because sometimes the computer doesn't recognize the rotated tires. We fill the tires up way past the high pressure marked on the tires. Usually about 10psi over then we let it sit for 20 mins then turn the ignition on. Most of the time the light is out. If it isnt out we drive it with the elevated pressure and it usually goes out within a few miles. When it goes out we adjust the pressure to the the proper psi. We only have this problem on the promaster vans

Chippy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well simple enough to try and see if that works. Thx for the reply.

Users who are viewing this thread