5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taser DT Issues

Pep_594

Reaction score
I purchased a Taser DT second hand. I have purchased a code for the unmarry service and I have successfully married the device to my 2019 Ram 1500 Longhorn. I have also updated the firmware to the latest edition.

I changed the settings to be able to view my front, rear, surround cameras while driving.

My issue is now while driving, my camera button on my radio blinks in and out constantly once I’m above about 5 mph. The camera still functions and doesn’t cut out but the buttons on the camera display and the bottom of the radio blink non stop very fast. Is there a way to make it stop blinking or have I done something to cause this?

Also my seat memory function will no longer work by itself. I have to manually push the button to engage it every time. It remembers the seat position but no longer automatically adjusts when I start the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back