5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking delivery tomorrow!

TrueNorth

Reaction score
Hi everyone, we’ve had 4 Gen 4 Rams over the years but take delivery of our first DT tomorrow - a 2023 white Built to Serve Edition. Looking forward to learning about the new truck from the forum!

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
be sure to print and take this with you

TrueNorth

Reaction score
be sure to print and take this with you
Thanks bigdodge, that’s really helpful.

RHCan

USAF Retired Vet
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone, we’ve had 4 Gen 4 Rams over the years but take delivery of our first DT tomorrow - a 2023 white Built to Serve Edition. Looking forward to learning about the new truck from the forum!
You’re gonna love her

jimothy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome, congratulations, and hold on to your wallet! Browsing here too long will give you all sorts of ideas to spend money on your new truck!

I jest, I jest.

TrueNorth

Reaction score
Welcome, congratulations, and hold on to your wallet! Browsing here too long will give you all sorts of ideas to spend money on your new truck!

I jest, I jest.
That’s what I was afraid of!! Haha, thanks!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Already behind the curve for buying parts. I had the Borla exhaust and a few cheaper cosmetic items ordered before I took delivery of mine. Drove it home on a Thursday and installed the Borla in my driveway Friday. Three years later and we have this. PXL_20230806_163001054.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online