5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tail gate lock problem

redneck

Reaction score
ok so i need some help i just installed the brackets-spacers for my tail gate light bar i unpluged the tail gate & removed it when i pluged it back in it wont lock or un lock. the camera works & the power release works but no lock i checked the plug to make sure i didnt bend any pins in it all looks fine i made sure no screws were any where near a wire. does it need to be reset by the dealer?

Jeeper

Reaction score
ok so i need some help i just installed the brackets-spacers for my tail gate light bar i unpluged the tail gate & removed it when i pluged it back in it wont lock or un lock. the camera works & the power release works but no lock i checked the plug to make sure i didnt bend any pins in it all looks fine i made sure no screws were any where near a wire. does it need to be reset by the dealer?
maybe disconnect battery for 10 min and try again?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread