5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

System update

liq001

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Do you guys have any ideas why my 22 limited truck never receive any updates? Mine still sticky with S21.D5. The lastest is S23.13.

Best
Lee

RamSteel

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with a 22 TRX and the dealership was unable to get it updated. They are ordering a new radio and I'm not looking forward to that swap. I'm hoping someone will post a link so I can try to use a USB stick to update the system.

wills446

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat with a 22 TRX and the dealership was unable to get it updated. They are ordering a new radio and I'm not looking forward to that swap. I'm hoping someone will post a link so I can try to use a USB stick to update the system.
The latest firmware is 24.13 and there is a user here named Jimmy07 who has posted it for download. I downloaded this to a USB and it installed without errors on my '22 Laramie GT. The link for download is on page 3 of this post: June Uconnect Update

Fair warning, this update fixed a lot of bugs that I was experiencing, but there are still bugs in the system after the update. Not nearly as bad as before I installed the update, but it is not perfect by any means.

Users who are viewing this thread