5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SXM Guardian - At least they're good for a laugh

cdn.tbird

Reaction score
My services expired last Sept, and quite honestly I don't miss them. I just got an email advertising "Labour Day Savings". Guess they're trying to entice me to call by advertising that I can "Save BIG this Labour Day" by paying full MSRP for their base package. They don't have the "Remote Package" in Canada so based on the price they mean mean the "Assist Package" but then again it has features that the fine print says aren't included. Oh well, at least used the Canadian spelling for "Labour". 🤪🤪🤪

SiriusXM Guardian Ripoff.JPG

CanRebel

Reaction score
I'm in Canada and I have remote and security. it works like crap. And I won't be renewing it.
Price is $34.99 for everything. Wouldn't pay it, it's free for year.
My Chevy has all those features and more. It's free and actually works.

EMS_Pilot_66

Reaction score
Then this should be even more of a laugh for most.

New Ram Connect Thread

Ram Connect that’s replacing XM Guardian app. Everyone should check it out and post replies to @ ramcares in it. Going to be another big ripoff for the main features everyone wants.

Chris3058

Reaction score
Another Canadian here. Mine expired and I’m not renewing it. It was 50/50 at best for app remote start. At best. More like 20/80. It sucked and 35 a month is insulting.

LV426

Reaction score
My theory is that this service is priced to purposely fail. I'm not sure why, but I assume they have some corporate weaselly reason... For starters it's just way over priced for what you get, I mean seriously... The only feature worth a damn is the remote start/unlock from the phone (and honestly we can still do it from the key fob and its more reliable, just have to be closer) The SOS, Road side, stolen vehicle finder... Come on, has any ever had a conversation with the people on the other end of these services? I have, and I would not put too much faith in them for roadside assistance or if I was in an accident. They should have just bundled these into the other XM related services that came with the 5year trial or just price the App based Remote Start/unlock more appropriately.

Attachments

• Dashboard.JPG
    Dashboard.JPG
    101.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread