5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Switch-Pros

Chazulson

Reaction score
I haven't, but I follow a guy on YouTube who has one installed in his 19 Rebel. Link:

He's a bit of a rambler and some of his mods aren't for my taste, but it's cool to see what others are doing to their trucks.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I haven't, but I follow a guy on YouTube who has one installed in his 19 Rebel. Link:

He's a bit of a rambler and some of his mods aren't for my taste, but it's cool to see what others are doing to their trucks.
oh yeah i know him.he help me on my.but i use a similar unit.but still worked....

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
A little off topic, but how hard were those red knobs to install? They look great and I have never seen those before.
they are a "Piece of cake" :LOL: they are off a "charger"i use some double back tape.cut very thin strips and your done(y)

raminuk

Reaction score
its been a difficult decision , but i have just ordered a trigger 6 shooter, I will let you guys know how i get on.

Skater

Reaction score
they are a "Piece of cake" :LOL: they are off a "charger"i use some double back tape.cut very thin strips and your done(y)
I think I may try to find some replacement knobs like those for a Charger and see if they fit when my Ram gets here. They really make your cluster of instruments and buttons look great.

Last edited:

raminuk

Reaction score
all fitted and working.

reasonably happy, i think i would have been happier with the switch pros, but could not justify the extra $250

raminuk

Reaction score
Do you have pictures of where you installed it
I tucked it behind the drivers headlight and tierapped - zip tied to a plastic joint on the side. It’s is not pretty. It does not rattle and works fine. Can not photo as it’s been on my to finish list for over a year.

ramButz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I tucked it behind the drivers headlight and tierapped - zip tied to a plastic joint on the side. It’s is not pretty. It does not rattle and works fine. Can not photo as it’s been on my to finish list for over a year.

Attachments

• 100_1876_InPixio.jpg
    100_1876_InPixio.jpg
    247.5 KB · Views: 52

Users who are viewing this thread